An enviable reputation for fast tracking businesses on their path to lean, efficient and agile operations, NetSuite is for the growing organisation. This is a unified suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that has so far disrupted and transformed more than 40,000 businesses globally. It’s the world’s most proven, trusted and deployed cloud ERP solution.
Read the NetSuite ERP whitepaper
Find out why adopting a NetSuite ERP cloud solution will eliminate the need for disparate legacy systems and slash IT costs – all while gaining more insight, more agility and more flexibility.Download the whitepaper
Benefits of NetSuite, the world’s most trusted cloud business suite
A robust ERP
Streamline your mission-critical business processes with the world’s #1 Cloud-based business management suite. And gain a single, web-based solution to integrate your every core business process.
Face the future
The future is cloud-based and mobile-enabled. That’s why NetSuite replaces clunky, antiquated, legacy systems with a dynamic, user-friendly platform that caters to users across an organisation and around the globe.
Highly scalable for growth
Organisations can quickly and easily plug in financial functionality to meet business growth including international capabilities - support for currencies, languages and automated tax compliance.
As the global adoption of the cloud accelerates, NetSuite - a global business unit of Oracle – devotes substantial time and funds into improving infrastructure, support and industry-leading product innovation.
NetSuite product features
Explore the capabilities to differentiate and drive growth
Seamlessly integrate orders, inventory, CRM and ecommerce to create, connect, store, and report on every financial transaction your business will ever make.
Bring your sales, finance and fulfilment teams together to improve quote accuracy, eliminate errors, strengthen processes and drive fulfilment efficiency.
Control inventory, fulfilment and shipping costs, all while streamlining your warehousing operations to deliver products on-time at optimal cost.
Enable fast adoption of world-class financial planning and budgeting across your enterprise with flexible and customisable deployment options.
Manage your supply chain across multiple continents and time zones gain real-time visibility, increase service levels and reduce your supply chain costs.
Optimise your procurement process for cost certainty with workflow driven approval routings while streamlining and improving the accuracy of the procure-to-pay process.
The unified global business management solution for streamlining multinational and multi-subsidiary operations—with real-time visibility at the local, regional and headquarter levels.
Create and execute effective campaigns to drive leads with NetSuite’s marketing automation software that automates your entire marketing process.
Sales force automation
Power your sales organisation with integrated processes from opportunity, upsell and quote management to forecasting, order management, fulfilment, and sales commission.
Take the guesswork out of forecasts with real-time sales data, total visibility into opportunities, and a rich set of forecasting tools.
Customer service management
The integrated customer service management solution delivers a 360 degree view of customers to improve customer satisfaction, attract new customers and lower service costs.
Provide a personalised, interactive service online and let customers submit queries and get answers, complete transactions, submit support issues and access your knowledge base.
Web to lead forms
Get quick lead to opportunity conversion with integrated web to lead forms. When a form submits, the lead details populate NetSuite in real-time and notifies the right sales person.
Create and track highly targeted marketing campaigns based on demographics, purchase trends, response patterns and support histories, then fine-tune to maximise ROI.
Partner relationship management
Drive channel ecosystem collaboration with partner relationship management that gives you full control over every element of the partner-focused sales and marketing process.
With mobile apps for both iPhone and Android, you can provide your team with the ability to easily access and upload important data anywhere, anytime.
Provide a superior B2C-like experience with sophisticated functionality designed specifically for B2B selling and buying needs.
Quickly create consistent and personalised shopping and service experiences for every customer in-store and on any device.
Point of sale
Unify the online and in-store experience to satisfy omnichannel customer demand and empower customer service with the tools needed to better assist and engage shoppers.
Budgeting, forecasting and planning
Quickly adopt world-class planning and budgeting applications offering market-leading functionality across lines of businesses and enable more effective decision making.
Robust dashboard and fast report creation capabilities let you display plan, forecast and actual data with any change made to versions instantaneously reflected in the visuals.
Business intelligence and reporting
Combine data with smart visual analytics to generate meaningful and actionable business insights, directly from your transactional processes.
Businesses growing with us
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is NetSuite used for?
- NetSuite is an ERP system used to manage back and front office operational functions of a business. The cloud-based platform is comprised of many different modules which together create a system that helps businesses manage their accounting, finances, customer relationship management, supply chains, sales, warehousing and eCommerce. For customers across a diverse range of industries, NetSuite’s far-ranging and customisable capabilities help them optimise, streamline and grow their business. NetSuite OneWorld provides a complete cloud ERP system for global businesses and is used to help them scale by providing complete multi-subsidiary management and support for local accounting regulations. For example, NetSuite can populate a single chart of accounts across subsidiaries, or use separate charts-of-accounts for each company within a single instance. NetSuite’s functionality reaches beyond the platform with apps and extensions that allow businesses to shape their solution tightly around their process. You can check out Apps by Annexa to explore some of Annexa’s most popular NetSuite apps.
- Who invented NetSuite?
- NetSuite wasn’t really invented by any one person. Rather, the company was founded by Evan Goldberg under the name NetLedger in 1998. With headquarters in Redwood Shores, California, the company originally focused on bookkeeping, then later web-hosted accounting software. Accounting plays such a key role in businesses that soon the system expanded to support many other critical business functionalities including eCommerce, warehousing, supply chains, CRM solutions, HR and payroll. Of course, this was all taking place long before cloud was even a term, at that time it was called utility computing. Yet, today NetSuite is widely recognised as the very first cloud computing software company. Interesting fact, the start-up seeding came from Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and a selection of ex-Oracle employees. This all came full circle when in in 2016, Oracle itself acquired NetSuite for $9.3 billion, keeping Goldberg on as NetSuite CTO. Today NetSuite is used by more than 20,000 customers in 203 countries across the globe.
- Is NetSuite easy to use?
- NetSuite is easy to use and learn, and has been designed for all users across a global organisation. However, users do need to undertake some level of training to ensure they have the knowledge needed to fulfil their role-specific tasks within the platform. If their NetSuite platform includes integrations or added apps, these additions may also require some training to get the user up to speed.
- What are the benefits of NetSuite?
- NetSuite has many benefits. Here’s some of the top ones: • NetSuite is designed for modern companies. It is cloud-based and mobile-enabled so it can be accessed via any device, at any time, from anywhere with an internet connection. •. NetSuite is highly scalable allowing organisations to add functionality as they grow including international capabilities such as for 190 currencies, 20 languages and automated tax compliance in over 100 countries. •. NetSuite provides a more complete view of a business with built-in business intelligence that produces real-time insights into business performance. Because NetSuite offers a single version of the truth it supports better, faster decision making for all business units. •. NetSuite is not version locked. The software remains current with customisations carried always forward to support your business. •. Finally, the development platform comes with plenty of flexibility to tailor the system to meet a business’s unique requirements and industry-specific needs. This includes extensions, apps, automation and other emerging technologies to further support modern businesses.
- How does NetSuite work?
- NetSuite is an online cloud based software platform. It works by providing businesses with a range of standard financial and accounting capabilities along with modules to tailor the solution to each specific requirements. It is also customisable, allowing the platform to be shaped to the workflows and processes of each business. For the users, it provides an easy to use web-based platform. Users don’t need to install software on their devices, instead they log in to an online web portal to access NetSuite, which has a dashboard tailored specifically to their job role. So no matter where a user is or what device they are using, they can access their NetSuite account.
- Does NetSuite do payroll?
- NetSuite has native functionality for payroll. NetSuite Premier Payroll Service provides end-to-end payroll management for US customers. The payroll solution minimises payroll headaches, reduces tedious paperwork and ensures peace of mind in a single, full-service solution. Unlike when you use a third-party payroll product, NetSuite Premier Payroll Service is completely integrated with NetSuite accounting, for seamless payroll management. This means there is no need to re-enter payroll data into NetSuite, saving time and reducing the risk of data entry errors. It also means there are no software programs to download, buy, install or learn to use. It’s all in NetSuite.
- Want to find out more about NetSuite?
- You can explore our NetSuite development services covering NetSuite customisations, integrations, applications, scripts and more. Or check out our NetSuite eCommerce solutions. Or, if you’re ready for a NetSuite partner, contact us online or call on 1300 994 550.
LATEST NETSUITE NEWS FROM THE BLOG
An industry guide to NetSuite’s 2020.2 release
What you need to know about NetSuite 2020.2...Are you ready for NetSuite’s latest release? Annexa have put together a list of highlights...+ READ ARTICLE
Tips and tricks – finding your way around NetSuite Saved Searches
Saved Search is a powerful NetSuite tool and a key functionality that both new and highly-experienced users should become familiar with. In its simplest form, a NetSuite...+ READ ARTICLE
Behind the apps: The making of AnnexaApps
One of the most powerful capabilities of NetSuite is the ability to customise, extend, integrate and develop solutions to enhance...+ READ ARTICLE
Speak to a NetSuite expert
1300 994 550 | SALES@ANNEXA.COM.AU
Ready for solutions to support growth?
Use our online chat, shoot through an email, complete the form below or pick up the phone to speak with a member of our team.