- Apply your expertise to deliver high quality consulting services to new and existing customers
- Champion Adaptive Finance and PBCS for Annexa
- Manage customer expectations
- Application and demonstration of extensive experience in business requirements analysis and process mapping
- Translate business and functional requirements into application and systems architecture
- Work with multiple project managers and customers simultaneously to successfully implement NetSuite ERP following NetSuite implementation methodology and leading practices resulting in high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption
- Identify and implement Best Practices standards and solutions
- Lead and or co-ordinate project progress meetings in conjunction with PM’s and proactively identify risk areas
- Business, IT, Management and or Commerce Degree
- NetSuite Certification
- Adapative Finance and PBCS certification (desirable)
- Drivers licence
Ideally will have 8-10 plus years experience within NetSuite ERP and or project management roles at a senior level. It is expected that the successful person shall have well developed project management skills having led and participated in multiple NetSuite end to end ERP implementation or other significant projects.
The incumbent will require significant business acumen, project, change and implementation management experience who can clearly demonstrate their ability to deliver clear process improvement initiatives with a whole of business approach.
Communicates with influence to senior client stakeholders and decision makers, may lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagements ensuring customer success by combining industry leading practices, product knowledge and business acumen.
They will have a passion for IT and Technology and a desire to facilitate process improvements across multiple projects and clients.
- Strong project management toolset coupled with extensive business analysis toolset
- Proven NetSuite ERP implementation skill set
- Adaptive finance and PBCS (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Visio)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Business accumen
- High attention to detail
- Passionate and motivated
- Driven to succeed
- Organised and driven to meet deadlines
- Team player/collaborative in nature
- Must enjoy building and nurturing relationships and solving customer problems
- Focussed customer service ethic and attitude
To apply, email Geoff with the job title and location in the subject line along your cover letter and resume: email@example.com