- Application of and demonstration of extensive experience in business requirements analysis and process mapping.
- Ability to translate business and functional requirements into application and systems architecture.
- Proven senior experience in coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple projects.
- Proven experience in leading meetings and facilitating workshops with the customer.
- Facilitate and harmonise projects, implement/coordinate and ensure utilisation of agreed project management tools to enable visibility across resource availability.
- Develop and execute change management, communication and training plans, and regularly report on progress against plan.
- Work with multiple project managers and customers simultaneously to successfully implement NetSuite ERP following NetSuite implementation methodology and leading practices resulting in high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption.
- Identify and implement Best Practices standards and solutions.
- Lead and or co-ordinate project progress meetings in conjunction with PM’s and proactively identify risk areas.
- Apply your expertise to deliver high quality consulting services to new and existing customers.
- Business, IT, Management and or Commerce Degree
- NetSuite (Master class) certification desirable
- Drivers licence
Ideally you will have 10–15 years experience within ERP and or project management/process optimisation roles at a senior level. You will have well developed project management skills having led and participated in end to end ERP implementation or other significant projects.
You will have significant business acumen, project, change and implementation management experience and can clearly demonstrate your ability to deliver clear process improvement initiatives with a whole of business approach.
You will have a strong functional and technical background complemented by project management and software development experience.
You communicate with influence to senior client stakeholders and decision makers, and will lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagements ensuring customer success by combining industry leading practices, product knowledge and business acumen.
Finally, you will have a passion for IT and Technology and a desire to facilitate process improvements across multile projects and clients.
- Strong project management toolset coupled with extensive business analysis toolset.
- Proven change management and facilitation experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Business accumen.
- High attention to detail.
- Passionate and motivated.
- Driven to succeed.
- Organised and driven to meet deadlines.
- Team player/collaborative in nature.
- Must enjoy building and nurturing relationships and solving customer problems.
- Focussed customer service ethic and attitude.
To apply, email Geoff with the job title and location in the subject line along your cover letter and resume: firstname.lastname@example.org