- Award-winning and growing ERP business solution provider
- Join our Delivery team as a senior team member
- Lead and implement projects for some of our top customers
Annexa is growing and we need an experienced ERP Solution Lead to join our team. You will use your abilities and knowledge to deliver high quality business solutions, helping customers meet business goals and contributing to Annexa’s growth.
We are seeking an experienced ERP Implementation Solutions Lead to join our national service delivery team. This role is based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
You will architect and lead NetSuite implementation and business solution projects designed to meet the specific needs of Annexa’s customers. You will work with other consultants both functional and technical to ensure successful delivery of NetSuite ERP implementations and be the “Go-To” person for the customer.
Your ability to apply your expertise to deliver high quality business analysis, consulting services and fit for business solutions to both new and existing customers will ensure Annexa continues its success.
What will you be doing?
- Work with clients to successfully implement business system projects resulting in high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption
- Diagnose business problems and use strong understanding of the underlying drivers of the business to advise on solutions
- Work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and customers to deliver end to end solutions
- Lead multiple projects concurrently ensuring that great outcomes are achieved for every customer
What will you need to be successful?
- 2+ years’ experience designing end to end implementations and other solutions on Tier 1 and/or 2 ERP systems
- 5+ years ERP implementation experience (NetSuite highly preferable, but will consider other similar software)
- Substantial business acumen, project, change and implementation management experience
- Very strong customer focus – provide high quality service for all customers
- A strong team player
- Extremely strong communication and influencing skills, ability to work with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Strong project management skills (certification will be an advantage)
- Extremely organised, driven to meet deadlines, enjoy solving problems, strong customer service ethic
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in either Business and/or IT
What’s in it for you
- Competitive base salary
- Fun and collaborative work environment with terrific company culture
- Fast paced and growing business, unlimited opportunities!!
If working for a fantastic, growing company where you can build on your successful career and be suitably rewarded for doing so, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a covering letter in addition to your resume.