We are seeking an experienced ERP Implementation Solutions Lead, based in Queensland, to join our national service delivery team.
You will be leading major implementation and business solution projects that have been designed for the specific needs of Annexa’s clients. You will work with multiple project managers to ensure successful executions of NetSuite ERP implementations and be the “Go-To” person for the client.
Your ability to apply your expertise to deliver high quality business analysis and consulting services to both new and existing customers will ensure Annexa continues its success.
What will you be doing?
- Lead project delivery to QLD clients adhering to Annexa standards and processes
- Diagnose business problems and use strong understanding of the NetSuite technical architecture and the underlying drivers of the business to develop appropriate solutions
- Recommend and incorporate approved 3rd party solutions where needed
- Work with both technical, non-technical and customer stakeholders to deliver end to end solutions
- Deliver projects within budget, quality and time constraints
- Liaise and report to Delivery Lead/Manager regarding allocation of resources and project progress
- Support the QLD BDM with pre-sales activities including product demonstrations
What will you need to be successful?
- Experience in ERP implementation consulting is essential, at least 7 years
- Minimum of 4 years NetSuite ERP Consulting and project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to gather and interpret business requirements, craft fit-for-purpose solution designs/architectures and deliver projects meeting customer business outcomes and project constraints
- Substantial business acumen, project, change and implementation management experience
- Extremely strong communication and influencing skills, ability to work with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Strong project management skills (certification will be an advantage)
- Extremely organised, driven to meet deadlines, enjoy solving problems, strong customer service ethic
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in either Business and/or IT
What’s in it for you
- Competitive base salary
- Fun and collaborative work environment with terrific company culture
- Fast paced and growing business, unlimited opportunities!!
If working for a fantastic, growing company where you can build on your successful career and be suitably rewarded for doing so, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a covering letter in addition to your resume.