We are seeking an experienced Senior Functional Consultant, based in Melbourne, to join our national service delivery team.
You will be working on major implementations and business solution projects that have been designed for the specific needs of Annexa’s clients. You will work with multiple project managers to ensure successful executions of NetSuite ERP implementations and projects.
Your ability to apply your expertise to deliver high quality business analysis and consulting services to both new and existing customers will ensure Annexa continues its success.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership of the assigned modules in large projects and interact with other team members, including the overall Solution Lead
- Perform complex analysis of business requirements and process mapping
- Diagnose business problems and use strong understanding of the technical architecture and the underlying drivers of the business to advise on technical solutions
- Work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and clients to deliver end to end solutions
- Following up on testing to ensure a guaranteed quality of the solutions
- Participating in the project progress meetings and proactively identifying risk areas
What will you need to be successful?
- Strong functional and technical background complemented by project management experience
- Extensive experience in requirements analysis and business process mapping
- Proven ability to translate business and functional requirements into application solutions (NetSuite highly preferable, but will consider other similar software)
- Business acumen, project, change and implementation management experience highly regarded
- Extremely strong communication and influencing skills, ability to work with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Strong project management skills and ability maintain multiple projects
- Extremely organised, driven to meet deadlines, enjoy solving problems, strong customer service ethic
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in either Business and/or IT
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary based on your experience and capabilities
- Fun and collaborative work environment with terrific company culture
- Fast paced and growing business, unlimited opportunities!!
If working for a fantastic, growing company where you can build on your successful career and be suitably rewarded for doing so, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a covering letter in addition to your resume.