Looking for the agility, efficiency, and intelligent functionality necessary for seamless selling on a global scale, MotoBatt was ready to connect their existing NetSuite cloud ERP system with a smart, new B2B eCommerce platform. SuiteCommerce Advanced was an easy choice.
MotoBatt, a global manufacturer and distributor, connects global dealers to high powered Powersports batteries, chargers and accessories. Having cultivated a 20-year strong relationship spanning two NetSuite implementations and ongoing projects, MotoBatt USA's CEO Matt Finch once again reached out to Annexa for their ERP expertise.
- Wholesale Distributor
- eCommerce Implementation
- SuiteCommerce Advanced
"Annexa has been my IT partner for 20 years now and are my go-to NetSuite provider. They responded rapidly to changes and enquiries, and got us up and running in 90 days, hassle-free."
Matt Finch, Managing Director, MotoBatt
To fuel business growth and efficiency, MotoBatt required an eCommerce functionality. While MotoBatt dealers could view the product range online, they were unable to purchase items then and there. Developing this new global selling model would also create a unified data-driven system with the ability to deliver critical reporting metrics across both eCommerce and NetSuite - essential for extracting better business insights.
With the challenges clarified, it became clear that the SuiteCommerce Advanced integration was more than just a technology addition, it would play a leading role in the streamlining of MotoBatt's business operations.
Working side-by-side with the MotoBatt team, Annexa developed a customised SuiteCommerce Advanced solution that seamlessly connects to their existing NetSuite ERP system. An integrated and future-proofed ERP and eCommerce system, the solution was ready to drive tangible business results and support MotoBatt from every angle.
SuiteCommerce Advanced and NetSuite has allowed MotoBatt to completely outsource their order processing and fulfillment. Orders from SuiteCommerce Advanced are now automatically approved once payment is accepted, all details are calculated before being sent to the warehouse for fast picking and packing. A shipping integration allows for automatic printing of shipping labels, tracking IDs and courier delivery. From placing an order to a customer receiving it, the process is streamlined with minimal user interference or room for error.
In addition, the Battery Finder, an online tool to support dealers in identifying the right battery, was built to help dealers filter over 420,000 fitment combinations for 23,000 different motorbike models.
MotoBatt credits Annexa’s experience as an implementation partner with helping avoid scope creep and keep customisations at bay:
"Our experience with Annexa and our SCA implementation was great. At first I was a little worried about a potential run away in price, but when we went over our approved budget, the Annexa team came up with the best possible outcome and we came in on target."
Having a trusted systems integrator helped allay concerns about whether MotoBatt was on the right implementation path, according to Finch:
"With NetSuite, you need a partner who understands NetSuite through and through. Our team don't have time for managing IT, we run off sales. So the more channels we have selling, the better our business performs. By providing us with a world-class user interface, NetSuite allows us to look like a much larger company than we are."
The highlights include:
- Readily updated stock information via NetSuite that instantly displays online.\
- Price levels changing for customer type- wholesale or retail - and store information updates in the blink of an eye.
- Targeted advertising, auto-generated cart abandonment emails and product specific emails - based on previous purchases and demographics – to boost sales channels.
- Online warranty and returns processing to save employees time in manual processing and co-ordination.
- Automatic order to fulfillment covering order, payment, fulfillment, picking, shipping - relevant staff members receive alerts to prevent errors and reduce manual resources, while customers receive automated email alerts.
- On-demand customer records including signup dates, order history, customer behaviour, contact details.
- A Sellware integration allows for marketplace syncing with eBay and Amazon.
- Automated warranty and returns allowing customers to submit a return request online.
Multiple payment method processing using Merchant Solutions for their payment gateway and PayPal.
Online order and shipping tracking for customers through the SuiteCommerce Advanced My Account portal.
Supports multi-currency in checkout (EUR, CAD, AUD, USD, GBP, NZD and more).