Associate Account Manager
Annexa is an award winning NetSuite ERP business solution provider enjoying rapid growth and success. At Annexa, we provide next generation business system solutions for Australia’s most forward thinking companies. As 5 Star NetSuite Partners we are well-versed in the design and implementation of revolutionary cloud technology geared towards promoting business growth and sustainability.
We work with our partners to bring new thinking, new systems and new innovations that deliver truly remarkable solutions with lasting commercial impact. We aim to co-create the next generation of business system solutions through innovative thinking and collaborative partnerships.
At Annexa we value relationships, respect, agility and innovation and believe we are at our best as individuals when working as a team.
Annexa is a culture driven company, and an exciting, friendly place to transform your career.
The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a portfolio of NetSuite customers, building and nurturing relationships and solving customer problems. Ensuring we are meeting customer expectations by delivery support and services at highest level.
The Account Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the customer is fully leveraging the NetSuite ERP solution selling additional modules, users and services as required.
To Annexa our relationships with our customers is paramount.
• Manage Annexa NetSuite’s mid-market customers
• Responsible for ensuring that your accounts are fully leveraging NetSuite and that their needs are being met
• Grow upsell & retention – both service delivery & software license
• Work cross–functionally with other departments, including support, professional services and product management, to address the needs and issues of your assigned accounts.
• Identify, qualify & convert upsell opportunities
• Align with marketing initiatives
• Achieve KPIs by renewing assigned accounts, selling additional modules, support and services.
• Maintain and expand relationships with key contacts in your account base through frequent contact.
• Continue to maintain and grow an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
• Act as an escalation point to assist with customer queries.
• Highly motivated & appetite to succeed
• Degree and or equivalent education preferred
• Must enjoy building and nurturing relationships and solving customer problems.
• Very strong communication and presentation skills.
• Very focused customer service attitude
• Experience working with and selling to all levels of management
• Utilise an established sales methodology, qualifying opportunities, conduct discovery, present solutions and negotiate and close deals.
• Business acumen
• Track record of continually achieved and/or exceeded assigned KPIs and goals.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of an exciting team with exciting career opportunities, then we would really like to hear from you.
Immediate start available.
If you’re looking for a challenging role in the technology industry and would like to do so with a leading business solutions organisation, this is a fantastic opportunity.CONTACT US HERE
Associate Account Manager
Annexa is an award winning NetSuite ERP business solution provider enjoying rapid growth and success. At Annexa, we provide next generation business system solutions for Australia’s most forward thinking companies. As 5 Star NetSuite Partners we are well-versed in the design and implementation of revolutionary cloud technology geared towards promoting business growth and sustainability. We […]View position
NetSuite Senior Consultant
Annexa is an award winning ERP business solution provider enjoying rapid growth and success. We provide NetSuite solutions to innovative organisations and are a 5-star NetSuite partner. We differentiate ourselves by delivering great business outcomes and building long-term customer relationships. Our experienced team has assisted many organisations to get the best possible value from their […]View position
Annexa is an award-winning Oracle NetSuite Consulting Practise. Our Vision is to transform the work of business by turning complex problems into opportunities for innovation. Co Creating the next generation of business systems through innovative thinking, collaborative partnerships, and long-term customer satisfaction. Our professional services include Project Management, Business Analysis, Implementation, Optimization, Training, Development and […]View position